I love the mornings with a fresh coffee ... and something seems to be going well :)
Today you will quickly prepare some croissants with butter and cinnamon, tender and fragrant.
You can find the step-by-step video recipe above.
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g butter
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert croissants with butter and cinnamon:
For this recipe I chose the light version with frozen dough, because it takes quite a long time to prepare a fresh one, and breakfast must be solved quickly.
First mix the melted butter with the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle a little flour on the table, spread the sheet of dough and grease it with the butter mixture. Cut the sheet in half and then into triangles. Roll the croissants gently and place them in a tray on baking paper. Then grease the croissants with the egg yolk.
Place the pan in the oven heated to 200 degrees and let the croissants brown for 15 minutes. Ready! Good appetite!
- 150 gr biscuits, 70 ground nuts
- 80 gr butter, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs, 1 kg cream cheese, Half a glass of sugar
- 1 tablespoon potato flour, 550 g caramelized condensed milk
- Almond flakes
Grind the biscuits in a blender, add butter, nuts and cinnamon and mix everything very well. Place the biscuit mixture on a round cake pan, lined with baking paper and level with your hands.
Separate the yolks from the whites. Put the yolks in a bowl and mix them with the sugar until they turn white, then add the cream cheese, spoon by spoon. After adding all the cream cheese, pour 225 grams of condensed milk and continue to mix.
Then add the flour. Beat the egg whites and add them over the yolk mixture. Mix well until all the ingredients are combined. The obtained composition is poured over the biscuit top and put in the preheated oven at 170 C for 70-75 minutes.
When the cheesecake is ready, take it out of the oven and put it in the fridge, where it stays overnight. The next day, take it out of the fridge and pour the rest of the condensed milk on top (heat it in the microwave for 25 seconds to stretch better) and sprinkle the lightly fried almond flakes in a dry pan. You don't have to put the cheesecake in the fridge anymore, because it's better at room temperature.
Pour the warm milk into a bowl, add the dry yeast and mix with the mixer with special hooks for kneading. Add the 3 tablespoons of sugar, soft butter and a pinch of salt.
Then add eggs, then gradually pour the flour. Pour a few drops of oil over the dough, then cover and leave to rise for about 60 minutes.
After the dough has risen, transfer it to the worktop sprinkled with flour and spread it on a rectangular sheet, using a rolling pin. Mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon until the two ingredients are perfectly combined.
Grease the dough with butter and sprinkle the mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon on top. We roll the side and then cut it into pieces. Put each piece of dough in a tray lined with baking paper.
The pieces of dough must be placed in the tray, with the filling facing up. Cover the tray for 45 minutes with a cloth, and let the rolls rise a little longer.
After the 45 minutes have elapsed, put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 gr and let the rolls bake for 20 minutes. When the rolls are ready, we take care of the icing.
Mix the butter with the cream cheese, using a mixer, then add the powdered sugar and a little vanilla essence. We continue to mix with the mixer until all the ingredients are well combined and we obtain the desired icing.
If the icing is very thick, we can add another tablespoon of milk. We will put butter butter and cream cheese on top of the cinnamon rolls taken out of the oven. The rolls are ready and can be eaten. Good appetite!
Cut the apples into rounds and remove the spine. If you do not have a special utensil you can use whatever you have in the house, such as a shot glass or a pepper container, as I used.
We will spread a little of the whole dough, about 3-5 mm thick, and we will cut strips about 1.5-2 cm wide. We wrap the apple slices with these strips, passing them through the center of the slice, from one end to the other, until there is no free space left.
In the end, it will look like a roll. Arrange our "rolls" on the tray lined with baking paper (without oil).
Mix the sugar with the cinnamon, and beat an egg separately. Grease the cakes with this egg and press the mixture with cinnamon.
Put the cakes in the oven at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes, depending on the power of the oven. They will brown nicely. I can't give you back how good they are. You have to taste them!
Serve hot or cold, along with ice cream, berries, chocolate or liquid caramel.
Cinnamon is one of the flavor of the holidays. The cinnamon sticks in this recipe bring the holiday, no matter when they are made. If the recipe seems difficult, find out that it is not.
150 grams of butter, 200 grams of sugar, an envelope of baking powder, a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, a pinch of salt (only if the butter has no salt), 2 eggs, 150 grams of flour, 100 grams of almond powder, 100 grams of chocolate white, two tablespoons of brown sugar, for garnish.
- Mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl until the latter melts completely. Add cinnamon powder, salt (if necessary).
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Mix in a bowl flour with almond powder and pour the mixture into the butter cream. The result is a dough that needs to be kneaded a little. Spread a one centimeter thick sheet, which you put in a tray greased with butter and lined with flour.
- Cut the sheet, in the tray, before putting it in the oven in the shape of chopsticks three centimeters long and one centimeter wide.
- Bake the sticks for 10 minutes.
- Grease the sticks, when they are warm, with melted chocolate and sprinkle brown sugar on top. Let them cool well and, with the blade of a knife, peel them and place them on a plate.
- They can be stored for three to four days at room temperature.
Whipped milk tart and cinnamon
1. Combine the soft butter with the sugar, egg, flour, vanilla and salt, and mix them until you get a firm, non-sticky dough.
2. Give the dough the shape of a ball and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes, wrapped in cling film.
3. Remove the cooled dough and spread it in a thin layer, in a sheet large enough to exceed the size of the tart tray.
4. Spread the dough in the tart pan, prick it with a fork from place to place to prevent it from growing.
5. Put the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then let the crust cool. In the meantime prepare cream.
6. Rub the butter with the sugar, then add the egg flour, vanilla essence and the rest of the ingredients.
7. After obtaining a homogeneous composition, pour it into the tart crust and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the tart with whipped milk and cinnamon is completely solidified and lightly browned on top.
Butter croissants from: yeast, milk, butter, salt, sugar, vanilla sugar, flour, butter and egg.
- 20 g of yeast
- 250 ml of milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- a teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 440 g flour
- 150 g butter
- egg for greased
Method of preparation:
Finely chop the yeast or lightly crush it with your fingers and mix with the cold milk. A creamy and very fine paste is obtained. Sift the flour in the meantime, make a hole in the middle and add salt, mayonnaise, melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Incorporate the ingredients by taking the flour from the edges.
A soft and very elastic dough is obtained at the same time, which is left to cool. Cut the butter into pieces and leave at room temperature. Remove the dough and spread. Leave the edges free and spread the butter in the middle. Wrap and leave to cool.
Remove, spread on a 1 cm sheet, which is cut and rolled into a croissant. Grease with egg and bake at 150 ° C.
- It took
- 120 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 1 yolk
- a pinch of salt
- 30 g butter
- 300 g flour
- 15 g of yeast
- For anointed
- 50 g butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar or honey in warm (not hot) milk and leave for a few minutes, until it swells and small bubbles appear on top. Then add the melted but cold butter, the yolk, the salt and finally add the flour. We get a slightly hard dough (but after fermentation it will be quite easy to work with it) which we let rise for 1.5-2 hours until doubles its volume.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the soft butter with the sugar and cinnamon.
When the dough is ready to leaven, spread it in the shape of a rectangle and grease it with 3/4 of the composition. Then roll it and cut it in half, and then knit it, trying to leave the cut part visible and join the ends. it is not clear enough, the images I think will clarify you :).
Grease the surface of the roll with the rest of the composition and transfer it to a tray covered with baking paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200 ° C.
This coil with butter and cinnamon it is wonderful and I recommend it with all my heart. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Dessert croissants with butter and cinnamon - Recipes
Grated peel of 1 lemon
700ml Voila dessert cream
Countertop preparation method:
1. Mix flour with sugar, salt and lemon peel.
2. Crush the butter in the flour until you get a granular mixture.
3. Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk as cold as possible. Stir and continue to add the milk until the dough is grouped and you can squeeze it in your hands.
2. Put the dough in the freezer for 10 minutes, then spread it until the top exceeds the size of the tray you plan to use. Prick the tart top with a fork from place to place, then bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C. Let the countertop cool for a few minutes.
How to prepare cream:
1. Refrigerate Voila for at least 12 hours before mixing. Pour the cooled product into a cold, clean bowl and start mixing 700ml Voila dessert cream at medium speed until the product becomes foam and triples in volume. Add 75g of brown sugar and stir until it hardens. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese, with the remaining sugar (75g) and cinnamon. Stir at high speed until the cream cheese softens. After the cream cheese has softened, reduce the speed of the mixer and add the milk and lemon juice. Mix everything until the composition has a smooth appearance.
3. After the cheese composition is ready, add half of the Voila dessert cream and incorporate lightly, with a spatula, in circular motions to obtain a light and airy composition.
4. Add the composition to the tart dough and level with a wide knife.
Garnish the tart with the rest of Voila dessert cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.