We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Greek soup is a tasty and nutritious choice in any season. This time, after documenting on Greek blogs, I chose to prepare that Greek beef soup.
- 500 gr beef
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 small carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 1 slice celery root
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons rice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 yolks
- 1 lemon-juice
- green parsley
- green dill - optional [for those who prefer it]
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Greek beef soup:
- Wash the beef, cut into cubes and boil in cold water.
- If necessary, froth the juice.
- The vegetables and onions are cleaned, washed and cut into small cubes.
- Lightly sauté the chopped vegetables in oil. Salt.
- Pour the hot juice over the vegetables together with the meat that has already boiled in half. Put the rice towards the end of the cooking. If it is too boiled, the rice is porridge.
- Separately, beat the yolks with the cream and pour a few tablespoons of hot juice on top and mix well.
- This mixture of sour cream and yolk is poured back into the soup and stir continuously so that the egg does not coagulate.
- Sour the soup with fresh lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the Greek beef soup hot, garnished with chopped green parsley.
Great appetite !!!
In the hot season, prepare the Greek soup a little more sour.